God is calling this generation to its true purpose in Christ. This is an appeal for this generation to live up to that purpose and become what it was destined to be. “All or nothing” is a battle cry; a cry to rally and stir up a generation that will give God our all or nothing at all. A generation that does not make Christ simply a part of our lives, but a generation that puts Christ at the center of everything we do.
Joshua’s and Caleb’s; the ones who boldly take a stand for the one true God.
- Is Christ at the center of everything we do?
- What are the things that are taking the place of God in our lives?
- Our greatest fear shouldn’t be of failure but of succeeding in things that don’t really matter.
- Remember who we are giving our all for.
- The very least Christ deserves is the very best we can give him.
- If God is not getting everything we have, we either view him as unnecessary or unworthy.
- God would rather us be totally indifferent towards Him than halfheartedly for Him.
- The only ability God requires is availability.
“Therefore, since we are surrounded by such a great cloud of witnesses, let us throw off everything that hinders and the sin that so easily entangles, and let us run with perseverance the race marked out for us. Let us fix our eyes on Jesus, the author and perfecter of faith, who for the joy set before him he endured the cross, scorning its shame, and sat down at the right hand of the throne of God. Consider him who endured such opposition from sinful men, so that you will not grow weary and lose heart.” — Hebrews 12:1-3