· There is no proof for creationism. Evolution has been proven and any attempt to hold on to that myth is foolishness and blind faith.
· The Bible is historically inaccurate and is full of fairy tales.
· The life of Jesus Christ is undocumented and it is very likely that he was not even a real person, not to mention there is absolutely no proof for his resurrection from the dead.
· You really believe that Jesus Christ is the only way to God? How do you know that Christianity is the only religion that is right? You really think that the billions of Muslims and Buddhists in world are going to Hell just because they believe differently than you? How arrogant!
· Good and evil are illusions. Right and wrong are determined simply according to what is best for the survival of humanity and by avoiding the most possible suffering for the majority.
The arguments are endless, but the evidences for God’s existence are overwhelming. Jesus told us to, “Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.”(Matthew 22:36-40) So many times we ignore the command to love God with our mind. We need to know what we believe and we need to know why we believe it. We must actively seek out the evidences for God. Since that moment when I realized the gaping hole in my knowledge of God, as I searched out how God has revealed himself to his creation, my faith has been strengthened. We have no better opportunities in our lifetime to share the gospel than on our high school and college campuses, but we have got to be prepared. God has called us do hard things, and the search for evidence is not easy, but it is definitely worth it. Know what, but just as importantly, know why.